How very exciting! Congratulations on your decision to get a new dog! Whether you have just started planning, or have the critter in your lap right now, here are some basics to get you started on the right paw.
- Top Five Things to Do for Your New Dog
- Recipe for a Good Dog Life
- Home Alone, Part 1: The Basics of Leaving Your Dog
- Home Alone, Part 2: Walks Make It Work
- Home Alone, Part 3: Training the Human
- Choosing a New Dog
- New Dog: Healthy and Safe
- New Dog: Do’s and Don’ts
- Integrating the New Dog
- Bringing the Dogs Together
- Introducing a New Dog Friend
You’re making the world a kinder place by adopting a rescue dog. Or maybe you hear of someone moving and trying to place a dog. Whatever the reason you’re taking in an adult dog, Dog Momma can help you and your new pooch with the transition.
- Adopt a Dog, Save a Life
- Finding a Rescue Organization
- Dealing With Rescue Groups
- My Shelter Dog Pen Pal – Ellie Mae
- My Dog Pen Pal, Cassidy
- Being a Pen Pal
- My Pen Pal, Domino
Awwww. Isn’t she cute? And so much fun! Enjoy your puppy, but get going with her socialization and training now. As with children, everything is easier when you start them off young.